TrackVia University’s new on-demand platform makes it easier than ever to learn how to build apps quickly with low-code. The launch of our TrackVia University (TVU) on-demand website is a direct response to our customers wanting to expand their knowledge of the platform and build more apps with bite-sized courses.
TrackVia admins can now get training and certifications online for free and TVU on-demand courses are available to anyone with a trial account. To sign up for a TVU account, use the same email address you supplied when starting your TrackVia trial to access all the introductory courses you need to get started quickly.
Here are the benefits of TVU on-demand:
- Learn at your own pace! Too slow? Watch at 1.5 speed. Too fast? Pause, rewind and rewatch as many times as you’d like.
- Don’t have the budget for instructor-led or private training sessions? On-demand courses are free for all TrackVia administrators.
- Have time constraints? TVU on-demand courses offer bite-sized lessons that you can watch when it works best for you.
Where can I find TVU on-demand?
Easily navigate to TVU online via the TrackVia Help menu right in your account. Navigate to TrackVia University in the menu, click the link, and browse our current course offerings.
How do I take a course?
After you’ve found a course you’d like to enroll in, simply click the Begin Course button. If you haven’t yet created a TrackVia University account, you’ll be prompted to register.
*Please ensure you register with the same email address you use to access your TrackVia account.
Available courses include:
- Orientation – Courses designed to give new TrackVia administrators an overview of the platform and account level configuration settings.
- Core Functionality – Courses designed to provide new and intermediate administrators with an in-depth look at the core elements of the TrackVia platform.
- Advanced Functionality – Courses that explore the more advanced features of TrackVia. Recommended for intermediate and advanced administrators.
- Skill Assessments – Confident in your TrackVia admin abilities? Take our skill assessments to be recognized as a certified TrackVia Administrator. You’ll be able to print your certificate and post your accomplishment right to your LinkedIn profile.
- Webinars & Demos – Recorded content showcasing various aspects of the TrackVia platform and low-code application development.
We’ll continue to add more courses on advanced functionality, integrations, application building, and other topics. If you’re new to building applications within the TrackVia platform, we highly suggest you enroll in the courses in order, starting with the orientation series, as the content in each course builds upon the content from the previous courses.
Still want to participate in instructor-led training?
No problem! The new on-demand content will not be replacing those courses. Our instructor-led level 1, 2, and 3 courses let you work directly with an experienced TrackVia Implementation Engineer. With instructor-led training, you get to collaborate with other TrackVia customers and you’ll receive a complimentary certification exam submission. Browse our schedule of instructor-led courses and enroll in one that works for you.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager. Or, if you’re not a customer but want to see just how easy it is to build an app with TrackVia, get a free trial account today.