Has your organization applied traditional technologies, like BPM, ERP, PLM, or similar systems, to govern obvious business processes and workflows? Yet do you find that regardless of these systems, teams throughout your enterprise continue to manage much of their work by emailing spreadsheets around?
If you (perhaps reluctantly) answered, “Yes,” to these questions, here’s the good news: you are certainly not alone. Neil Ward-Dutton, business process management expert and Director of Research at MWD Advisors, tells us that organizations everywhere are struggling with this universal issue: How can today’s organizations effectively bridge operational gaps where disjointed and manual processes currently reside?
Taming the long tail of business processes
Neil will answer this question and more during our free webinar on April 14th at 11 a.m. ET where he will discuss how you can tame manual and Excel-based workflows, or what he calls, “The long tail of business processes.” He will also explain why doing so represents a colossal opportunity for your organization (think improved efficiency, productivity, customer satisfaction and more).
Sign up to attend this webinar to:
- Learn about the dawn of the “Digital Enterprise” and the customer experience imperative.
- Uncover the pain points in your customer journey that appear at the operational cracks between departments, locations and teams.
- Understand the five threats that processes dominated by spreadsheets and email pose for today’s organizations.
- Discover how your organization can tame the long tail of business processes.
- See a short demo of how TrackVia software can be leveraged to transform work that is currently stuck in spreadsheets into efficient business processes.
Space is limited, so sign up today to secure your seat for this webinar!